St. Joseph’s Parish is starting a Website & Social Media team. If you are a person of prayer with experience in social media and communication ministry, have discerned a calling to this ministry and enjoy working as part of a team, please consider joining this digital evangelization ministry. Here are what’s expected from a Social Media team member:
- Be a practicing Catholic; passionate in their faith.
- Have the time, dedication and passion to serve consistently.
- Engage in research to stay current with trends within social and digital media through training by various means (podcast, webinar, self-directed study etc.).
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing Christian formation, including but not limited to social media, communication, stewardship, spiritual, liturgical, youth/young adult ministry, and other religious education training.
To serve in Social Media team, you must meet these criteria:
- Baptized and registered in this parish, and in good standing with the Catholic church.
- Have completed the process of volunteer screening, and signed the Model Code of Conduct form, in order to assist in developing and implementing uniform diocesan guidelines for appropriate behaviour for all religious and lay persons involved in ministries and other activities.
- Have completed interview process with parish Social Media coordinator and/or parish priest.
To inquire, please contact Lia O’Hara
or contact the Parish Office at 403-289-2591.